Tuesday, January 27, 2004

SUNNY DAYS- BY ARCHS

It was way back in 1998,that Bajaj’s SUNNY rolled into my apartments and into my life. Since then it has become an integral part of my existence. My relationship with sunny is comparable to batman and his batmachine, Michael Schumacher and Ferrari, Wright bro’s and their flying machine, Amoeba and Pseudopodia…one cannot do without the other and now…it is archs and sunny. There are two distinguished people in my college who use sunny, one ofcourse is myself and the other is a scientist or that’s what I made out of him with his long hair and an almost always pre-occupied mind…But…But, the time for my good old days with sunny are coming to an end. Over the last few months , sunny’s efficiency has taken a severe beating…and so my parents have got me a new vehicle Activa(looks good ya…).sunny has meant so much to me…the wonderful morning rides with wind racing past my hair, the days when it over took motorbikes with ease and elegance or of the rainy days ,when most of the vehicles get drowned in the water,sunny sails through like a steamer…and more…all I can now say is “I will remember u for your services to me…good-bye to you my trusted friend…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home