Thursday, January 12, 2006

A good end to the day
After a tough day at college and off it...i had a wonderful time at home in the evening. Thanks largely to a hot brewed coffee made specially for me by my mother and the thoughtful act by my dad when he bought home for me an elegant hair clip from an exhibition. These simple acts of love and care sure makes the life more worth living for...and i wanted to share that happiness to the world...so folks if you are reading this post then all i have to say is "celebrate life"... happy day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Hey!! Very nice blog :0) I just got inside from washing and waxing my truck. It is my baby. Took me 2 hours though. So I settled down into my basement and started doing some web surfing. Anyways I am in the process of grabbing my masters degree and have spent the last 6 months researching notebook computer sales. In the midst of my surfing I landed smack dab in the middle of your blog. I hope you do not think I am intruding but I must say it is great blog. Even though your blog is way off base from notebook computer sales I found myself cruising through your blog archives for the last half hour :0) You have some nice blogging friends. Anyways, I need to get back to my mission. I wrote don?t your url and feel free to visit me here at http://www.note-book-computer.com. I am so busy so I can only update my site monthly. Keep up the great work.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home